PenguinWarriors Wiki
All Contributors
Iheartcowsalso
StarryCats
MintyKay4576
CPPSToria
• 11/3/2013

Vote For A Chat Moderator

Hello! Today i'm starting a vote for a chat moderator cause I may not be online alot in my website so I need a chat moderator to watch the chat incase anybody harms someone or bullys someone etc. The vote starts now :P

If nobody votes, i'll just choose :P

0 13
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Iheartcowsalso
StarryCats
MintyKay4576
CPPSToria
0
• 11/3/2013
CPPSToria wrote:
MintyKay4576 wrote:
Who are the other Admins?
User:Lokicuber

User:Little Liv Kitty

User:Flufffylight7

User:Peaches81105

User:Iheartcowsalso

You,

and one other I forgot xD

I also thought you were inactive in my website (which you are on right now duh XD) :c

0
• 11/3/2013
i vote flufffylight
0
• 11/4/2013

Yeah, Fluffylight7! I vote her! She makes really good photos, too.

0
• 11/4/2013

._. I remember when I USED to draw...

And when I had a life...

I hate myself >.<

0
• 11/4/2013
MintyKay4576 wrote:
._. I remember when I USED to draw...

And when I had a life...

I hate myself >.<

i hate my life too. 

It just sucks why can't life be the way we want it to

0
• 11/4/2013

I wish I had telaconises (although what sucks is that I has ADHD, and dislexia. 

(Not sure if I spelt that right >.< it's the dislexia)

0
• 11/7/2013
MintyKay4576 wrote:
I wish I had telaconises (although what sucks is that I has ADHD, and dislexia. 

(Not sure if I spelt that right >.< it's the dislexia)

LOLZ   :P

0
• 11/9/2013

Iheartcowsalso wrote:

MintyKay4576 wrote:
._. I remember when I USED to draw...

And when I had a life...

I hate myself >.<

i hate my life too. 

It just sucks why can't life be the way we want it to

I don't hate my life but I wish I could be better at drawing

0
• 11/9/2013
StarryCats wrote:

Iheartcowsalso wrote:

MintyKay4576 wrote:
._. I remember when I USED to draw...

And when I had a life...

I hate myself >.<

i hate my life too. 

It just sucks why can't life be the way we want it to

I don't hate my life but I wish I could be better at drawing

Oh :P my bad umm yeah i know what u mean.......lolz    well....

  1. fail
0
• 11/24/2013
I would vote my self...if i could...because i am on like all the time but .....i donno what i was about to say...XD
Write a reply...