I'm sorry for being very inactive and not updating stuff. The reason why I was inactive here is because I'm addicted to Twitter and I post alot of tweets so much I somehow forgot about Penguin Warriors. Also I talk to someone a heck alot that I don't really want to work on this series. I also noticed that some people aren't going on Penguin Warriors anymore because of my inactivity.
The Penguin Warriors community may be changing for reasons:
- The animator somehow started to be inactive on Youtube, a few months later she closed her Youtube account. It looks like she is inactive on the P.W. website also. I don't know what happened to her, she might of been grounded from the computer for a long time or something. There might be a replacement for the animator. (if you are the animator and you are reading this, please come talk to me)
- There might be some inactive P.W. workers, too. If you're a P.W. worker and you think you'll be inactive for some type of day, come talk to me.
- I decided I should communicate with the P.W. workers on email instead of Youtube. I don't really like the new Youtube messaging system, Gmail could be better.
Another thing: I wanted to make a new job called "The 2nd creator". The 2nd creator does things just almost does the things the creator (me) does, except for some things.
A 2nd creator can:
- Change information
- Create new information for characters, items, and places
- Post Penguin Warriors updates
But the 2nd creator cannot change the title, theme, and website look.
I also have a question for all of you (including people who do not work for PW), please reply your honest answer.
Should I work on Penguin Warriors alot to make me really active or should I work on Penguin Warriors a short amount of time each day to pervent stress?
Thank you for reading.